Get to the climax without worries
1. Do not want to do what everyone else does. No one needs to spit, swallow, do deep throat or anything else just because someone saw it on a porn or experienced in previous relationships. Bothered guys who change partners, okay?
2. Want to use a vibrator. Whether it’s masturbating or during sex, this and other toys were not meant to compete with men.
3. Remove clothing. You’re not fooling anyone by insisting to have sex with the lights off or one piece or another – and why should it? Men who really are worth will love you body and soul. And just like us, most people are far more critical of their own “defects” than they are of others.
4. Ask to use lubricant. The fact that these products are not yet openly spoken about does not mean that using them is strange. Now, who would not want to make penetration easier and more pleasurable?
5. Not being able to have penetrative sex. Feeling a lot of pain during sexual intercourse is a common consequence in cases of endometriosis and vaginismus, for example. And many women with this type of problem end up getting depressed by something that is not under their control. In this situation, it is essential to remember that there are several possibilities between four walls (and having a boyfriend or husband who does the minimum that is expected in a healthy relationship).
6. Being unwilling to have sex. Libido varies greatly from person to person. Not to mention that depression, stress, tiredness, certain medications and other external factors weigh on anyone’s bed.
7. Do not enjoy too. If the boy does not touch that sex needs to be pleasurable for both, do not think twice before letting him know.
8. Speak the Real. In fact, when he always “forgets” to use his fingers and tongue on you because he thinks the preliminaries are a waste of time – or if you do not like the way he does it – it’s very important to give the coordinates towards the climax.
9. Get too wet. The intention is just this.
10. Ejaculate / make strange sounds with the vagina. Honestly, even if you accidentally dropped a bum while you’re having sex: WHAT? You just can not be too preoccupied with certain functions or reactions of the body in moments of pleasure to two.
11. Being awkward in bed. Virgin or mega-savvy, leave the Hollywood clichés well away from the room. Calm down, try to control the expectation (it will not always be amazing!) And be yourself. Oh, slips do happen, okay?
12. Be or think you are bisexual. There is nothing wrong with changing Tinder preferences from men to women, even if you have never kissed a woman before. Your sexuality is there to be explored.
13. Enjoy porn movies. It is so common that this industry moves almost 100 billion dollars every year just with the content available on the internet.
14. Do not like porn movies. No one is obligated.
15. Having fallen in love after agreeing that they would have nothing serious. The heart has these things, right? Open your heart and see what you give.
16. Want to have more than one partner. People who prefer open relationships should not be crucified for it. It’s better to be honest.
17. Having sex during menstruation. Throw a towel and go forward. With sensitivity and warmth more than outlined, you will be rewarded by the extra effort.